Friday, March 18, 2011

Hero of my photo

Lately I’ve been thinking about a hero for my photography, I was actually looking for a figure like the cartoon or anime figure to be the hero of my photo.
I went to Melbourne Minotaur, store where they sell all anime & cartoon stuff, but I didn’t find a figure that I want.
But then when I randomly search on google, I came about with Danbo.


So what is Danbo? Name sounds like Japanese name, should be Japanese anime figure or something else related with Japan??

So true! It’s japan anime figure. It’s really a simple figure but it can make a good photo with it.
Then I made up my mind, I feel that ‘right, this is my hero’



But there are some obstacles, firstly it’s so expensive.
It's more than 50 bucks for the mini one, well this figure is so simple but it cost so expensive. Is it worthed?? Even the normal size is more than 100 bucks, I was like ‘what???!!’

I think I’ll just buy the mini version.

The other obstacles is my sister, I have to bear her complaints if I really buy this Danbo.
Next is the seller, the only place that I can get this Danbo is just from ebay or amazon, but I don’t know whether the seller is trusted or not, need to see their review carefully.
Then about my canon lens, do I need to buy macro lens to take picture of my future Danbo (seems like I’m really going to buy)? Can I just take picture of it with just using my lens kit?

Geeeez, a lot of things to consider.
I’ll make a further update about my struggling with purchase or not purchase Danbo.


No comments:

Post a Comment