Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Facts about ME


Today i would like to share about myself.
I've found out some facts about, some i realized it myself, some are others opinion about me.

Ok, here we go...

Facts about ME:

  • Dreamer, i always dream of something, some of them are things which is impossible.
  • Artistic, i love drawing, i love photography, i love baking, i love coffee art. i think that's call artist. I interested more on things which is smells like 'Art' (what?!)
  • Ignorant, this is people opinions. They said that i'm ignorant, it's like i live in my own world, don't care about what is happening around me. If people besides me turn to Spongebob, will i stay cool?!
  • Cool, this is what i heard the most. i don't really speak or speak out my opinion. i prefer to stay quite, hear what people say & state my opinion in my mind. well, actually i'm talkative when i'm with people that i know really well, maybe people that i feel comfortable with. so for people that i just know, i'll be a quite person for them.
  • Love to spend time alone, (errrrr..) actually it's not always, depends on the condition. i love to shop alone, hunting for photos alone, wandering around alone. well, the reasons why is that sometimes i feel uncomfortable when someone is around me, i just can't be myself. sometimes i feel annoying as well of what they do, maybe because we share different interest.
  • Wishy Washy, that is so true. i always make up my mind on almost everything, i've make the decision but then the next second, i'm doubt again. 
  • Demander, don't get i wrong, this is in stuff case, such as i always have something in my mind that i wanted to buy or own. it's just endless! (maybe because people always create something new,tehehe)
  • Moody, yea..I'm moody but not that bad as in some people which is completely moody. 
  • Love tidiness, this is proved from mostly i'm the one who tidy up our (me&sis) bedroom. i just can't stand if things around me is too messy.
  • Spontaneous, i always make decision without thinking about it, i speak without thinking about it (when i'm emo) & this always make me end up regret of what i've said, i just didn't mean to say that, it just burst our from my mouth.
  • Don't love studying, since i was a little girl, i've hate studying. 
  • Spender, this is my family opinion, maybe i'm the biggest spender in my house (BIGgest?!!), they love to say "you never save your money, once you have money you always spend all of them" then this is what i always say in my mind "i just can't help it!"
  • Hate smoke
  • Not a pinky girl
  • Not feminine 
  • Chocolate Lover
  • Not a good liar, why? because everytime (means always tell lie? NO ) i tell lie, most likely people will know that i'm tell a lie, either from my expression, intonation, body language, or whatever, people can tell. (geeeeez)
  • Innocent, i was called innocent because i'm innocent? ( hmmmm?? ). ok, i don't know how to explain.
i think that too much fact, i don't want to reveal all of them, something bad might happen to me after that. (wth?!) LOL

*raining outside*
today is my day off, actually planning to go to Disney exhibition but my friend canceled it, planning to go photo hunting but it's raining. guess i'll just spend this whole day at home? (so pity.....)
*ring ring!*
but wait, my friend called & asked me out. yey! finally have something to do, gotta prepare my self because she's coming..

(*disappeared*)
don't worry, i won't suddenly disappeared again, i'm not in a hurry.hoho
Then see you on the next post <3

p.s. people need to know their weakness to improve themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment