Thursday, March 31, 2011

Danbo Arrival


I've finally finished all my test,yey! finally have time to update my blog.
I have a lot of things to update, the highlight is Danbo!!
Danbo is finally here, Danbo arrived on 30 March 2011, last wednesday.

Here's the story :

I was checking my bag, checking whether i've took all the things because i was going to work.
suddenly "beeeepppppp!", our apartment bell was ringing.
i looked at the monitor & saw the postman that always deliver post to our apartment, i greet him.
"yes?"
"Hi, delivery for Jessica Novia"
well, this is the first time i use my ebay account to buy things, so it's strange when people said that there's delivery for me, because i usually use my sister ebay account.
then i was like, delivery for me? will it be Danbo?!
I started to feel excited.
"yup,i'm going down now" that's what i finally said.
i went down & take the delivery.
it's a light little box. i was wondering, is this the size of Danbo box? but deep in my mind i pretty sure that it's Danbo.
But then i can't open it, because i need to go to work ASAP at that moment. so all i done was have a quick stare on the box, left it in my room & gone to work.

Time fliessss~~~

I've finished work & arrived home. got my delivery on my hand & start to tear it eagerly (hihihi)



as what it is, it's Danbo inside & then camera on action!!
so surprise that the shipping is very fast, i've left a positive feedback for the seller yesterday. huge thank's to the seller!!

Danbo looks confuse 

"Hi there!" J said
"Hi..who are you?" Danbo said
"I'm J" reply excitedly
"J? nice to meet you. what's my name?"
"Danbo!" J replied
"I'm Danbo!!" Danbo likes it's name

" i love this place! "

That's my mini Danbo. is Danbo he or she? i still don't know, will give Danbo a test to find out Danbo is 'he' or 'she' :)
"Danbo,would you like to pose for me?"
"pose?"

"is this ok?"

"or this one better?"

"errr..."

"i think this one is ok :)"

That's story of my Danbo. more story about Danbo?? haha

p.s. keep your imagination lifely :)






No comments:

Post a Comment