Monday, March 7, 2011

Editing Photos


I can't remember when did i download Adobe Lightroom, but since then i love to edit my photos.
I'm getting familiar with it from day to day.

Sometimes people say that they don't like photos which has been edited, they said that it's not natural. well, sometimes it' true, but sometimes a photos will look better after we edit it. It's the matter of, the picture is good, but it will be perfect if we edit it. so why don't we just make it perfect since we can?
Others is that the lens that we use, not all people have the good lens or good camera. that for sure can effect their photo quality.
Same case for me, i don't have a very good lens, i just use the lens kit that i got when i bought my camera. i don't a pro camera, just the elementary level camera. so the skill of editing is very important.
Actually my editing skill is not very good, i'm still trying to improve it. there are a few account on flickr which inspire me. their photos is awesome, i just wish that one they i can be like them.
Btw, here's the link to my Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/55157613@N03/

my very first photo which received comment from the pro flickr account :)

I'm really into photography now, the things that i want now are all having related to photography.
i want to update my early 2011 wishlist.

Early 2011 wishlist :
- EF-S 50mm macro lens
- lens hood
- canon shutter remote control
- job as a Barista (currently looking for)
- coffee machine (the one in coffee shop)
- join the coffee art class
- join a photography group

I think that's what i want at the moment.
Now i'm depressingly looking for job in a coffee shop, i've failed one interview which is from my most wanted place to work at, it is near my house, near my uni, it's always crowded (means i won't easily loss my job), what could be better than that? but i was failed. 
i feel down after that, but finally managed to get up again. i need to move on!
Just wish that my iphone will ring, unknown number on the screen & interview call. i really want to be a barista, i'm dying for that!!





It's March now, time flies so fast. going to be winter very soon, guess what kind of photos can i shoot during winter??? need to go for photo hunting.

p.s. wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment