Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Learn to Forgive



I have been going through hardship last few days.
I'm having final exam at the moment, i lost someone who used to be important in my life, and other issues which make it even harder for me.

At that time, i couldn't concentrate on my study, i have to read 1 sentence for about 5 times.
Obviously i wasn't doing well on that exam, i can't even tell whether the exam was hard or it's me who don't have the idea of how to do it.

That someone that i trust, that i care for is actually not the one that i thought. I found out that all this time was just a drama, which looks beautiful, which i thought was real but actually not.
The ugly truth revealed by itself.
That was a huge impact for me, i don't know anything before, i don't even suspect and it even never cross my mind that something like that will happen, everything suddenly came to me, it came like a flood, i was struggling to find a dry place, a safe spot, at least a place for me to rest myself.
More and more truths revealed, i grew bitter, i felt hurt, i felt sad but at the same time a part of me wish that this was not real, i wish it was just a nightmare!

But then God makes me realized how good He is to me.
He lets me know the truth, He ends everything here so that it won't go further.
I started to thank Him, i know He is teaching me to be discipline through this.
I thank Him, but the bitter towards that person was still there.

God then reminded me of this verse:

Love is patient and kind, never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude.
Love isn't selfish or quick tempered.
It doesn't keep a record of wrongs that others do.
Love rejoices in the truth, but not in evil.
Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting.
Love never fail!
(1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-8 CEV)

I was overwhelmed, i can feel the peace! Every hate every bitterness , all gone in just a second.
I don't know how to describe this feeling, it feel so good.
Praise Him, how great is our God!

I can feel myself forgiving that person.
And believe or not, i even sent a bible verse to that person. It's Hebrews 12:1-13. At that time i suddenly felt the urge to send this verse to that person, and i just sent it the next second.

Our God is amazing!
I feel so blessed of knowing Him, He changed the way i think, the way i feel, the way i see things, everything!
All this things happened for my own good.

I really thank God!!
Indeed His loves never fail!

Keep growing in Him and glorify his name :)
Jesus loves us ALL.







No comments:

Post a Comment