Saturday, February 12, 2011

First post in 2011


Hi, I'm back from holiday now.
so now i'm in Melbourne again!
I had so much fun back in hometown, people i love are all there. i kinda feel homesick actually, especially the first day when i went back here. the things that i bought from home remind me of home, make me cry a lot that day. i almost drop my tears when i say goodbye to them, i really miss them a lot & i think i have to wait for another one year to go back again.

FYI, i was thinking to give up on my study & go back to my country. but then time change everything & my mind. i feel better now & i think i've gone back to me before i go back to my country.haha

Before i'm going to talk more, i want to share something.
In the end of last year, i've made a post about my wishlist.
So today i'm going to update what's going on with my wishlist!

( I copy paste this things below & crossed out the things that i've got )
so my wishlist for this ending 2010 is :
Canon 550d
Blackberry
Camera filters
Rolling pin
Spatula
Converse shoes
Bread pan


so yay!!! i've got some of the things that i want!!
I'm so glad that i finally bought myself a Canon 550d dslr.
it's so awesome, i can't stop capturing everything around me >.<


 my Blackberry with it's devil rubber case

i can't capture my dslr,so i just captured this :)

Fujifilm instant camera that i got for Christmas 2010, from my dear housemate

So what i've spend during my holiday in my hometown?
I spend my time with family, old friends, celebrate our Chinese New Year!!

 People who i LOVE, people who live with me since i born

 Daddy, big sis, Mom, Me & lil Bro

 With Granny

3 Anty that i adore the most

Oyea, my uni has been started since last monday & i arrived here on Thursday, so i've skipped 4 day, got a lot of things to catch up.

Here's some photos that i took with my new dslr
 gift from heaven

a died mosquito  


 my new toy :D

 Birds in the sky


 Ballet in the sky

 unique things that my friend made

random photo

That's all that i want to share this time, have a good weekend!!
p.s. don't scare to have a dream 







No comments:

Post a Comment