Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time

we always hear this quote "time is money", i want to add "money is not time" to this quote.
Yes, i've been thinking of this lately, i always busy of working because of the money that i'm going to earn later. i'm so crazy of working because i have something that i want to purchase, but now i've reached the target.
so now i'm thinking, for what now i'm so crazy of working?, i don't really need that much money now & then i realized back then i don't really enjoy my life here because i always working.
we can slowly earn our money, like what my sister always say, all we need to do is enjoy our life, don't become the slave of money. well, i admit that i've become the slave of money which i need to change immediately or i'm not going to enjoy my life because i keeps looking for money.
After thinking of that, i make a decision, i'll not working as much as now once i come back from my holiday back to Indo, i'll spent more time with my friends.
I don't want to end up like my mom, who don't enjoy her life until today. i know what she do is for us, her children. maybe at first the reason is her children, but then slowly it become her habits.
she don't even have 'Sunday' on her dictionary, she work everyday from morning until night, & the strange things is that, she feel uncomfortable if she's not working. oh well, what a habit!
So that's why i don't want to end up like my mom & actually i wish that i can do something to make my mom enjoy her life.

The conclusion is, don't because of money you don't enjoy your life, once the time past, it won't turn back. all left is just 'regret'.

p.s. time is money but money is not time

No comments:

Post a Comment