Friday, November 5, 2010

My mini garden

I love the feeling when you wake up in the morning, step out to the balcony & the lil flower say 'good morning' to you.
This is one of the reasons why i love to plant flower.
I was so happy this morning when i woke up & say that my sonata finally bloom, even though it's just one but it drives me crazy..lol
Last time when the weather reach 25 degree, i forgot to put them inside to the apartment & found that they are dying the next day, they are dry, the pulps are failed to bloom. at that time i just bought them for about 3 or 4 day. But learned from the mistake, I tried to make sure that I put them inside when the weather is not good.
So, end up with a good result, they revive!!

Here's photos of my mini garden:

 above is my blooming Sonata


 My 4 color Petunia

 2 of my mini garden member

That's some of my mini garden photos, going to adopt another flowers if i see any of the interested for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment