Friday, March 25, 2011

My Hero is on it's way

As what i posted from my last post, now i'm going to update about the hero for my photo.

Last post i said that i want Danbo to be my hero & finally i bought my Danbo. I bought them from ebay & it might be on it's way now. i'm still contacting the seller to ask whether they have ship my item or not.
i've search for a few day in ebay, finally found 1 seller which have Danbo on stock at the moment. 
i'm so happy,can't wait to have my Danbo arrived.

Before that i also went to almost all of the Anime store in Melbourne city to ask whether they have Danbo or not,but they don't. one of the seller willing to order it for me but they sell it way too expensive, so that i gave up & go back to ebay.

ok,so let's count the day until my Danbo arrived,yay! can't wait!!

After the good news from above, i want to share a bad news as well. 
Next week i'm going have 5 test i a row, the whole week. how cool is that?
i have 5 subject & all of them have their test at the same week. i'm really gonna die, all i can do is just do my best on the test.

After posting this post, i'm going to take a bath & start to study.geeee!

Well then, i'll study really hard until i finish my test & wish at that time my Danbo has arrived. Kyaaaa >.<

p.s. never give up & keep moving on

No comments:

Post a Comment